Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good News Anchor...

Okay so our posts of late haven't been filled with reams and reams of interesting textual content which you as the reader craves to scour over and extrapolate interesting and insightful hidden deeper meanings from but give us a break we aren't in a happy place right now...

One contributor is slaving away trying to break into London's picky adult entertainment industry (with little success or atleast less than his gf), one is away in the transkei trying to understand the value of life whilst adhering to his vow of silence so as to better understand the meaning of a whisper and I am suffering from serious post-traumatic exam stress and trying to pack my bags for my 3 week stint to thailand.

I do feel our collective excuses for only posting things with visual content will fall on deaf ears once you check out this little angel...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the fcuk are you talking about? did you not read the brilliant article on chavs? I found it entertaining and uplifting. If it weren't for Rockstar's memorable articles I don't know how I could continue in this marriage to Seal. love, Heidi Klum

Anonymous said...

what a load of s h one t