Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Theory of Relativity:

So that Einstein oke definitely wasn't missing any of his marbles and came up with some pretty killer ideas and theories. He did die though so he was only human. However he has achieved a level of rockstarism by perpetuating his success and fame posthumously. When I die I also want to be depicted on posters of every write-off teenagers wall with an E table on my tongue with my goofy hair as a backdrop. ..

Anyway how true is his theory of relativity? How difficult is it to grasp though? My understanding, or how at least we are use it in everyday life, goes something like this...

Laymans Thoery of Relativity: "The smaller Apple can make an Ipod the bigger apple-sporting hot girls will think my manliness is when they hold it in their hands..."

I think its great, and I love the Ipod NANO. Bring on the MILI......

No comments: