Wednesday, September 14, 2005

LOST CAT DAY COUNT: Day 2

I woke up this morning expecting the little focker to be there all cute and cuddly at the foot of my bed gleefully ripping into my puma trainers as per usual. Usual is still far away. The apartment is empty without the thing.

I’ve been thinking why it would leave? I know with Trinations and the Ashes being over and with F1 been a farce this season there is little of entertainment value coming from dstv but why didn’t it just switch to MTV or FTV like it usually does? Where did usual go? Maybe I have been a bad cat owner? Maybe I should have bought it it’s own remote like it requested instead of that damned Ipod shuffle…!

Work is hectic so I’ll start actually looking for it tomorrow! At least I have an opportunity to chat up the leggy blonde girl that has moved in upstairs. ‘Sorry, I know you are new here but have you seen Diego?’ – not the best line but it might show that I’m sensitive. White lies are fine hey???

No comments: