Friday, September 16, 2005

LOST CAT COUNT: Day 4

I blame technology! The Scorpions are still busy with the ransom note! They reckon it’s pretty well crafted but find it strange that a follow up one hasn’t arrived. I think I should check my postbox again. They’ve sent it off to some guy Horatio in Miami for closer scrutiny. [the one posted on this site isn’t the original]


I figured the thing couldn’t have left because of me, I gave it everything. That is the problem. I lavished it with all the latest and coolest gadgets and paraphernalia from tech magazines and that cool GuyList insert from menshealth. I blame technology. I blame the blackberry I got it when it caught its first pigeon. I blame the PSP I got it when it caught its first Gardens rat last week. (it was the size of a capybara so I figured it needed a big reward)

Pavlov was right, but since Diego can check its email everywhere and play San Andreas on the move - it’s gone - maybe I should try call it on its blackberry?

No comments: