Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lost Cat Day Count: Day 1

Attention all you caring deep hearted people out there. I know there are important struggles around the world, like people without houses in flooded cities, like people with dumb presidents who are without houses in flooded cities, like people dying of starvation and malnutrition in under-developed and under-developing countries, like people of our own country been subjected to terrible reality shows, but everyone of us still faces our very own trials and tribulations that are so close to home (actually at home) that they supersede the bigger problems.


I lost my cat. Usually the thing doesn’t stray far. It's black. (see most recent pic above) Usually it doesn’t leave my living room thanks to the feline attraction of my comfy coricraft couch, the dvd recording system on my Sony TiVO flatscreen, those warm rays of sunshine that pierce the bay window and the PS2 I bought it for Christmas. It answers to Diego. Usually it will only leave to pop into 24hr Woolworths and that’s if I have neglected to go shopping and the house is bereft of IAMS tender chicken pieces or those cute woolies salmon and pepperdews cocktail sandwiches. Usually is over, the thing is missing…

I am pleading for you to spread the word and the search net. Watch this space for the relief fund I might organise. And there will be a reward, if you’re hot, blonde and like cats…

1 comment:

GH#12 said...

Amazing ...

Two consecutive posts about pussy. How often does that happen?