Friday, September 23, 2005

No accident…

The other day whilst sitting at a red robot the car behind me rolls forwards into my rear bumper. [Need I mention it was a female driver? Giving them the vote was our first mistake. Look where that got us - now our roads are no longer safe. But I digress]

I got out to survey the damage (virtually non-existent) and ‘oh my, stop the show’ the offending driver was an absolute belter. Being no school-boy at such rare opportunities (rarer for non-rockstars, I bet) I jumped at the opportunity to exchange particulars, just in case she wanted me to return the favour and bump her rear end. (returning a favour is chivalrous…)

Anyway, I managed to lose her number and her insurance details and only salvaged a copy of her drivers license from the incident. I was hoping any of you who know Janice could forward me her number again.


Much appreciated.

No comments: