Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Rockstar of the Moment ...



Today's Rockstar is something everyone of strives to be. Not a guinea pig, though he is that too. Rather, a lad with an incomparable way with the ladies. He's like a 15cm Frank Sinatra. With fur. I will, however, bet that even ol' Blue Eyes never managed to fuck 24 female guinea pigs in one night, as this Rockstar has.

Sooty the guinea pig, catch up with me up at chicken burger sometime. This one's on us.


PS. This post was resaerched by the incomparable Splattermail. So, uh, thanks, I guess.

Special Mention: This goes out to our unknown reader in Sao Paulo, Brazil, who was the 500th person to visit The Rockstar Journals since we started keeping track last week. Now, I don't know you to well pal, so I'm not just going throw a free chicken burger around. Hell, you might even be a chick. Doubt it though - can they use computers? Anyway, I'm not a heartless bastard so pop over sometime and I'll buy you a coca-cola. 450ml one too.

No comments: