Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hurricane Katrina ...

While I'm being politically incorrect, I though I'd subject you to that subject line. Am I trying too hard here?

Rockstars, we present to you the lovely Katrina Kerns. She's the back up singer for the indie-band Sufjan Stevens, as well as a Ford Model. Overachiever? Do we like them any other way? As long as she does my eggs over-easy, I'm not threatened.














Just as entertaining as these wonderful photos is this little war of words between two internet geeks claiming the right to Ms. Kerns' affections. 'Cool Incarnate' may be as close to a rockstar as geek will ever come. Good work, son.

For all those infatuated with the lovely Katrina Kerns, I'd like to put all your silly perversions to rest. She is not available for you to drool all over. So, I suggest that you except the fact that you are all out of your league and enjoy her contribution to the music rather than making a visual display of her all over the internet.
thnx.

Posted by: typo at August 24, 2005 01:30 PM

Uh...actually, I think she's quite available for me to drool over. In fact, she's on my computer screen right now. Now THAT's available, my friend.
And since when is it "perverted" to compliment a woman's looks? Are you serious?
And precisely why would she be out of my league? I happen to be a very handsome and well-mannered individual with a good record collection, white teeth, and great friends. I hold down a steady job, know my way around a kitchen and speak four languages. Out of my league? I play in the major leagues, son.
You sound like that loser she probably dumped before she left to go on tour. Tough shit, kid. I'll tell her you say 'hi' when I pick her up for our dinner at Nobu next week


And another thing...
I think you confused the word "except" with "accept". I mean, it's an easy mistake. They're basically the exact same word, you know, when you don't factor in the completely different meanings, and the spelling, and all that other English language bullshit.
No wonder she left you. Katrina looks like a pretty literate girl to me. By which I mean, both pretty and literate.

Posted by: cool incarnate at August 24, 2005 10:36 PM

No comments: