Monday, May 28, 2007


Shut up porky...


This just stinks of shock value so I thought I would put it up.

Meet Jamison Stone. He is 11 and attends a small private christian school of about 40 children somehwere in (and I am guessing) the bible belt of the USA. His dad is an auctioneer and a proud Christian.

Jamison's claim to fame? He shot this, with this:



Oh goddam, look at the size of that pig and the hog he killed. It is ridiculous how big that hog is. It's the size of a friggan buffalo. Unbelievable. Apparently he shot at four piglets, killing on this one but missed the mother. Go check out the site http://www.monsterpig.com/ and read the father's comments on the site. Hilarious! He thanks the lord and quotes the scripture. It's like a blue bulls rugby camp.


Just an aside. I guessed they live in the bible belt but after closer photo analysis of the tractor picture I think they could live next door the M Night Shymalans Village.

No comments: