Monday, October 13, 2008


The real reason...


If you are anywhere near a newspaper right now you can smell the noxious smell of stomach content as a sportsman famous for his wretch-inducing self-obsessed outcries has out down himself with his latest splurge.


Little boy Puke Watson has created himself a reputation of being the Julius Malema of sports as he makes a concerted effort time and time again to get the attention he so badly craves. This time we he went on about how thee problem with SA rugby is that it is controlled by Dutchmen", and that SA rugby is "rotten to the core". These, although important to some pale in significance when compared to my two favourite snippets.

Watson claims "the men who sit on my left and right of me in the change room despise me for who I am". Watson submits that his dad´s political history is the reason for this hatred.

Added to this the short dude said "Me having to wear the Springbok jersey, to keep myself from vomiting on it, because there is a bigger picture, because men and women have bled for me to get there¨.

The second bit is hardly akin to any form of eloquence so I am not a hundred percent sure where he is going with that except insofar as admitting to anorexia.



Anorexia Nervosa is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes an eating disorder characterized by low body weight and body image distortion with an obsessive fear of gaining weight. Individuals with anorexia are known to commonly control body weight through the means of voluntary starvation, purging, vomiting, excessive exercise, or other weight control measures, such as diet pills or diuretic drugs.

I took the liberty of googling us a workable definition of anorexia nervosa so we can make some sense of the Watson´s claims.

I wish I was a baller, I wish I was taller...

Shame poor little Puke. He attributes the fact that others hate him to the acts of his father rather than be realistic about it as being because he is a little twatty bitch that spends his life trying to jump into the camera lens.

I feel sorry for Puke. If I was that short amongst tall people I would also want to vomit all over myself...Don´t hate Puke, he hates himself enough...

No comments: