Monday, October 01, 2007


Show me your what..?


Radio adverts usually annoy me. In fact some are down right fuckin painful. Now I am not talking "them stones them stones them firestones" annoying like the current TV advert with the belter blonde girl that ruined her career in the industry with her first 30 seconds of TV play but I am talking insane annoying.

Insane annoying? Imagine being forced to listen to a 60GB ipod worth of duet collaborations by Amy Winehouse and Natasha Bedingfield that were written by the people that bring us bathroom bizarre jingles. Now before you strangle yourself with your mousecord at visualising that take a moment and read on.

Nou beskikbare!

This current radio plug is pretty annoying but this ad I am referring to was mind catching enough to warrant me googling what the hell it was on about.

If it has caught your attention and left you wondering this is what the "s l o g g i e" (spelt by stupid sounding blonde girl) is all about check out www.sloggie.co.za.


We here that live the rockstar life condone this with all our rockstar power and influence. "Show me your sloggie" is an international talent search for the world's best ass. And since we are in the 'piece of ass' industry and doing pretty well in it, if I might say so myself, we love this more than vanilla vodka rockstar mojitos and Camps Bay sunshine.

Go check it out and cast your vote. We are going to spend a good couple of GB checking it out and will choose a favourite. Lovely. Just plain lovely.

No comments: