Monday, October 01, 2007

Idol Worship...

Before you make an average puns about how I spend my idle time I will have you know that besides Colin Moss Idols is a professionally run, family orientated program that is both entertaining and stimulating.


Who the 'fak' am I kidding, I only watch reality TV so see which lunatics the producers put on the show for entertainment value and for the token belters they choose for pure sex value.

We have ourselves a winner!

There are a couple of sneaky belters this time round but our seasons favourite was chosen ages ago. I have just been too busy pursuing the rockstar life to actually post about her. So here she is.


Our little girl is Carla Louw. She is a quirky little sexsoldier but has vibe that permeates through my flat screen. She is so hot I caught my pvr replaying reruns of her by itself one day. Good boy, I taught him well.


Ey, Aloh!


Epic mic technique is so important!


Palpable "I won't just lie there" energy!

No comments: