Wednesday, October 03, 2007


Docking: The fat of the land...


So the building in which I spend my days wouldn't exactly compete with say the Sears Tower for the highest building in the world or with the Petronas Towers I and II for 3rd for that matter. Hell it wouldn't compete with the local church steeple. Basically it is short and fat. It looks like a face brick Rubik cube and has only 6 levels.

HOWEVER, despite the vertically undemanding nature of my building there are numerous girls that still insist on using the lifts as opposed to taking a maximum of 5 flights of stairs to move up or down. Are they taking the piss? Come on.

Admittedly there is another elevator in the building that only rides between two floors which I do use but that is only because it is extremely well lit and has great air conditioning. It also has a massive mirror but that goes without saying.


Summer is literally around the next moon cycle and yet every lard ass chick in my building still insists on traveling between levels as opposed to walking. Just plain senseless....

No comments: