Monday, August 13, 2007


Reading Festival...

When I found out that Jimmy Eat World were coming to South Africa just after I had made the move to London I was feeling the rage at the thought of missing out on an opportunity to see one of my favourite bands. I knew however that there would be plenty of great concerts in London and was sure I would get a chance to see them and many others at some stage. Well that time has come. Welcome to the big daddy of concerts, the festival. Three days of camping and watching a few decent acts. Take a gander at this line up and let the tears of jealousy drip off your little faces.


Razorlight, Kings of Leon, Interpol, Jimmy Eat World, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Panic at the Disco!, Angels and Airwaves, The Shins, Smashing Pumpkins, +44, Billy Talent, Ash, Brand New, The Subways, Silversun Pickups and many more....

No comments: