Monday, August 06, 2007

Falling on your own side...

The great thing about coaching a team is that you get to choose your side, unless you're Jake White, but the fact remains it's a lovely perk because it doesn't undermine your accountability. Ie: If you don't choose your side you can't really be held accountable for losing...


Well, Gareth Jenkins, take a bow. I am not saying that refusing to select Gavin Henson for your Welsh RWC07 campaign was the reason you took 60 from a crap English team but I am a spiteful prick and leaving me, and my hair behind, is enough for me to say you chose your side now sleep with it...or however it goes.


Oh and James Hook is lank good on the bench. You might as well start him with his feet chained together cause you will get the same result..! Actually you won't because Hook can kick with both feet whilst Sweeney can't kick with either.

Fool!

No comments: