Monday, August 20, 2007

Not in this champagne room...

I have wondered about this for sometime but have never had the stalker inclination to actually research it so when it landed on my front door step I decided to act accordingly.

Ladies I am sorry, but please meet Dan Carter's girlfriend: Honor Dillon


Yes the young kiwi lass plays for the Ladies National Hockey Side and likes to wear tiny shorts. Why do I sense a lot of jealousy hanging over this post?

To be honest if I was Dan Carter she would be hotter, but I guess that is the reason I am not Dan Carter, although only in reality that is...


Oh, and just to link some relevance to the title, I stumbled over the picture when reading about the strict All Blacks 'no wives and girlfriends to share rooms with the players' policy for their RWC07 campaign.

Shame. Since this is the case I pray that for the sake of the players the final doesn't go into overtime...

No comments: