Monday, August 06, 2007

Docking: Change your life..!


I witnessed this at the local 7 11 over the weekend and it really got my hate sensors going off like they do when Philip Burger gets an intercept.

Short fat dark haired girl: Sorry, can I get a packet of dunhill menthol! Oh and sorry I might be a bit short...(dumps handful of copper coins from plumb sticky hand on counter)

[It is worthwhile to point out here that her concession at being short pertained to her financial inadequacy not her vertical one as if she was admitting physical shortcomings she would have to had added her lack of treadmill time and...um....beauty]

711 Cashier: No madame, I think you have enough here..! (whilst counting out scrooge mac-shortfatbitches coins)
SFDHG: Oh really? How much are the cigarrettes?
711: R19,95.
SFDHG: How much is there?
711: R20,50.
SFDHG: Can I have my change then?


Are you fekking joking? I hate most people, most people that smoke, all people that smoke menthol, and that are short and fat; but people who ask for a discount and then have the tight audacity to ask for their change need to be beaten with the cash register. I hope she gets the black lung and the hospital refuse to be paid in coins...

No comments: