Tuesday, July 24, 2007


This is just a tribute: Where is my Docstar...!


Last time I saw him he took cutie for a ride in his death cab down the road to mandalay but then he left on a jet plane never to be seen again. Where is my docstar?

I must thank him (and them) for being our taxidriver, but he will never be my gymclass hero...

We miss you brother in arms and the life without you is starting to look dire. We will hold you a parade if you come back now but it will be a black parade if you choose not to and pursue this chemical romance of yours, and I am not so sure if your memory will carry on...

Come right now D-star and I will fetch you in my silversun pickup, it'll be like driving to another universe except not in my volkswagen.

I know you are having the time of your life and you may think I am crazy but when you're out there we are out of touch and I'll smile like I mean it mr docside if you come back now; or I'll lose my mind and turn into your killer, man.


Don't go back to dalston Doc, even if you know a girl there with a golden touch rather stay up all night and come back to us. Take the subways if you have to or the train from jupiter but leaving in a fast car won't stop my speeding cars from chasing you, even without their headlights on the dark road.

Cape Town is burning Doc and by August...Ana will be taking back your best sunday sofa. It's all a mess...

We will wait with arms wide open if you promise to return or even use our rockstar postal service but if you're lying to me soldier I won't panic at our disco, even if there is sex on the dance floor, cause even sophie knows it is the best fun a girl can have...with her clothes on...

Don't come back in anger, I hear you say and I do agree but do it for all the widows in paradise, they know a good man is hard to find. I am not trying to be misunderstood, I just don't know what to do with myself, where is my mind, where is my docstar..!

No comments: