Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Comeback Tour…

It would be impossible to ignore as stirring a call to arms as delivered by my colleague in the piece “Where is my Docstar?” Yes, my posts have been about as absent as condoms in Jacob Zuma's wallet over the past while.

I will offer just one simple excuse…Maritzburg has no internet. Ok, not 100% true but there were information superhighway issues. I basically had access to a potholed information farm road. The main thing is that I am back and now doing my writing from London Town. Yes I have made the big move to little South Africa. You, dear readers can look forward to many angry outbursts reminiscent of the great “how did you break your ankle?” profanity-ridden post of 2006. So here begins my comeback tour. I am the Eagles, I am Depeche Mode…

No comments: