Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Guess the rockstar..!

In a recent state of 'stay at home with unknown tropical disease' boredom I have been surfing the net with more proficiency than Laird Hamilton does Pipeline. What I have come up with is a great little multiply choice game we can all play!

At first the thought of a 'Dr Greg House'-style online cross diagnosis of my perculiar symptoms to gauge what precisely it is that I have but then I fell across this quote regarding Johnny Wilkinson. So what we're (me and my symptons) are going to do is post this quote and give you 24 hours to guess the person who said it. Results available tomorrow.


First prize is free drinks all night this friday at a bar of my choice, and the runner-up gets to take me to the hospital tomorrow...or the mortuary, depending on the lethalness of said tropical disease...

"He has been working hard to be the best he can be and he has been extremely unlucky with injuries but I'm pretty confident he can get back into his rhythm sooner or later. Jonny is definitely as good as me and he is still finding his feet coming back into the game. At his best he was world-class and I would probably say he was a bit better than me in 2003."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was dan carter