Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Domestic Affairs ...

Rockstar Etiquette 101
Despite it´s rather mysoginistic name, the wife-beater is a standard article of clothing in any rockstar´s wardrobe. In fact, some rockstars swear by them to the extent that they often wear little else - bringing new meaning to the phrase ´rock out with your cock out´.


Now, children, before you rush out and buy one, I´m not saying you´ll look good in it. I´m not even saying you should wear one. Look at Mr. Britney Spears-Federline or whatever the fuck his name is.

I´m just saying that I look incredible in one, and goddamn it there´s nothing in this world like a fresh beater.

UPDATE: After a couple of queries as to where to actually procure a fresh 'beater - I'd suggest American Apparel if you're in London or San Francisco. If paying for an R8000 flight to get a decent 'beater seems a little extravagant - you need to get your priorities in order.

No comments: