Monday, October 09, 2006

WHATTHEFUCK-WP...



Ok so I used more than the allowed 7 characters in the title but I think you have an idea of what this rant is going to be about. I hate personalised number plates. I'm sick of seeing rich housewives driving big mercs with BARBS-WP or GOLDIGGER-GP telling us what they're all about. We know you skanks. We already know. We don't need you to tell us.




















I'm sick of seeing self-proclaimed playboys driving bright red ferraris with LANCE3 or FABIO5 introducing themselves by name (very polite of you gentlemen, thank you. Fuck off) and i can only assume trying to dupe us into believing that the number is to differentiate between the current car and the others in their fleets. I'm more inclined that 3 and 5 refer to your respective centimetre dick sizes.

I'm sick of piece of shit car owners who, instead of spending the R2000 or whatever cost of a personalised number plate on sorely needed repairs and maintenance to their vehicles, feel the need to demonstrate their astronomical brain power and wit by giving us gems like RACEME-WP or 2FAST-WP. Who do you think you are, Paul fucking Walker from The Fast and the Furious? There's a new sequel to that movie called Tokyo Drift. Why don't you drift off to Tokyo moron.

Worst of all though, I'm sick of number plates that tell me what model car you're driving. I can see you cretin. Can't you? I can tell that that's a BMW X5 and that's a Merc C230, I don't need BMW X5-ZN and C230-GP to tell me so. Do you? There's already a little silver sign on the back of your car telling you the model you retard.

I apologise dear readers for my angry hate posts of late. I promise to write you something light and happy to bring a little ray of sunshine into your lives soon.

No comments: