Monday, October 16, 2006

Play it again Sam...

I opened my eyes on Saturday morning with great trepidation. You know when you're expecting a headache due to the previous evenings misbehaviour and try not to make any sudden movements. When my eyes focused I realised I was in a bed and I could see a hot body with long slender legs in a tiny little white skirt and a tight leopard print top. Oh God, did I cheat on my girlfriend I thought before realising that the body was in fact mine. I also realised I had charming comments such as "I have a big cock and I want to suck it" and "I suck cock for cock" scrawled all over me in permanent marker. Such is the aftermath of a Stellenbosch 21st which included the birthday boy acting out Robbie Wessels' "Leeuloop" (the new Vodacom advert for those of you who aren't educated in Afrikaans pop culture) and also left me with a red wine handprint stain on my cast.

So it was with great relief that after a Thursday night spent at the dirty Tiger and the filthy party in Stellenbosch on Friday, I found myself invited to a very civilised Jenni Button, Aca Joe and Hilton Weiner fashion show at Rhodes House on Saturday. The show was hosted by Big Joe van Niekerk and (finally the actual focus of this article) Sam Katz.

I have noticed the lovely Sam in FHM before and eagerly hit Google images search this morning which led me to this. Guys and girls, this is Sam Katz...





















Mayor Sam Katz of Winnipeg in the US. Not easily dissuaded from my quest, I looked harder and found these. She presented the show with the typical girl speaking at a 21st, "I learnt my speech off-by-heart in blocks" lyrical voice but my god is she hot. Like a thin Lauren Mellor with darker hair and more striking eyes.
































Have a look at Sam's Next Models profile at http://www.nextmodels.co.za/?a=models&g=F&id=90259&PHPSESSID=67edc086fe58e684b0d1875c190b09a7

No comments: