Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Krew intentions...

You probably of a similiar vein of thought as me if you can associate with the idea that hot girls on campus attract a large amount of attention? Well, then you will also agree that the recent (okay not so recent more like 4 weeks ago) model shoot on campus of 4 girls dressed in attire that is more suited to clifton 4 than Jammie stairs raised your attention a bit?


I bring your attention back to this interesting story because this week was the launch of Krew, the ac-claiming (witty hey) SA's first weekly guys' mag. I haven't opened a copy yet (the bleedin witch handing them out today stepped me like Pierre Spies stepped that short, fat, WP flanker who plays without sleeves over the weekend) but will admit on face value it looks like a hybrid of a skinny FHM and a guys' version Heat magazine. And at R12,95 that is a good thing, cause after all you can't be too rich or too skinny...

However a combination of these two aforementioned publications isn't exactly a recipe for anything more than a useful late night bedroom aide but then again what more do you really want. In the interests of a complete objective opinion I did some research (no, not the late night kind) and checked out their website.



I would have said that accessing the site is probably not worth the cost com labs will incur from your visit, but then I stumbled on a sneaky link in the right hand column, Krew Extra: Behind the scenes links! Check this shit out (www.krew.com) , here is a taste...


I like the middle one. The guy in the pastel pink-purple puma top has the distinct 'fuck-you-prof simpson-I-told-you-I-could-drop-out-of-B.com-and-still-make-something-of-my-life' look. Althought I really like the last one. New idea to behind the scenes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news, Girl at the top... Katie, she is what makes tax and accounts 3 interesting...
Bad news, Katie is going out with the cousin of the guy, that cuts his sleeves and Piere Spies Side stepped, oh and doesn't he play flyhalf or at least 1st and mostly last receiver...

Can't believe Andrea wants to pump doc again... sorry still!!