Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ugly people flirting. Act 2, Scene 1:

(Cue Jaws theme music)

Oh God, I think there is some sort of epidemic spreading. All are in danger. You never know when your time will come. Your time to witness the atrocity of (dun dun daaaa) ugly people flirting...

I seem to have been cursed by the Gods (some form of Karma perhaps) as the other day I witnessed my second bout of ugly people flirting in a week. This time, the act could've been a scene from Brokeback Mountain because the "girl" role was played by a Heath Ledger lookalike and the guy looked like Jake Gyllenhaal's ass.












Ok, you can do this. Just take a deep breath and tell everyone what happened...
They had clearly taken a break from the front row of the Finance Honours lecture to commit this heinous act. I was perfectly placed to witness the whole thing...

Jake's Ass: So what did you get up to this weekend (fart fart)?
Heath: I had so much fun. I worked all weekend
Jake's Ass: That sounds (fart) awesome. You have really nice eyes
Heath: Thank you. The size of your forehead indicates to me that you have an impressive frontal lobe

(he..I mean she. Oh fuck it. Heath goes in for the kiss)

Why me?

No comments: