Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh please no...

I used to have so much free time on sunday evenings (after making a mockery of my touch colleagues the whole day) that I would kick around the apartment and do arb stuff. You know arb stuff right?

Tabulate, index and cross reference my Men's Health collection (sundays are religious afterall), teach the cat how to use it's right paw, phone the sibling to touch base, chat up the new tenant upstairs, recalibrate the sights on my airrifle, try set another highest score fur Burnout 2...you know arb stuff.

However I was never, and I am not friggan joking...never inclined to turn on MNET to watch that camp american show with the 'pseudo-queer eye for a queerer guy' host that knocks down poverty stricken family abodes to built mansions in the projects!

Home-wreckers or whatever it's called encourages me to ambidexterise my pets but whats coming now to that time slot is going to make me do arb stuff like superglue my eye-lids shut and pogo downstairs backward.

I don't want to get too cynical about the advent of Survivor SA, but let's be brutally honest. Idols SA? I rest my case. But since we're proudly South Africa here at RSLJ we are going to run our own subsidiary competition to SSAP. (Survivor SA, Panama...wow...it even has a dutch acronym) Yes you guessed it! Which girl are we backing.

Disappointingly it's a one horse race, since only one chick is a belter so we pick her. Who said we weren't (insert an antonym of shallow)!

This you might enjoy. Whilst scrolling down the names of the contestants to click on the female names to recruit for your competition, I inadvertly clicked on this bloke:


---------------------------Still cut up after losing 5-3 in the last rubber!


Forgive me, but carrying a name like Sam, and you're friggan assured of being mistaken as a girl. That aside the interesting thing about this phedracut moron is that he is Mr MH 2005. (it makes sense now that MHs is a religion cause it is flawed) You might vaguely remember a reference to the guy in dec 05 on this site because he cheats at touch. Don't forget that....

No comments: