Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Survivor: Antarctica
So you're stuck on one of the most desolated places on the face of the planet and you get to choose one thing to take with you. Food? Firelighters maybe? Rope and a toothbrush ... oh no, wait I've got it - I'll take 16 500 condoms please. And a um, a pack of gum - no, not that one, the strawberry ... just give it here, keep the change - and then rush out of Pick and Pay with 4 trolleys full of extra-large magnums. Just like that. That's how a real man would do it.


... It might get a little lonely out here

If you're Bill Henriksen, the manager of the the McMurdo base in the Antarctic over the 2 month 'dark' season you'd just get them delivered for your 125 staff members. Because, according to Bill "everyone kinda knows everyone else and it gets a little uncomfortable". I'll bet it does Bill. Especially because, and I'm no math genius here, but that works out at around 130 condoms each, for TWO months. That's twice a day, three if you're lucky. What sort of science experiment is this?


Oh no, wait - I've seen this one. Now, I have some experiments of my own to go perform.

No comments: