Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Keep on Walking...

When I saw this I lost control of my skinless chicken-breast laden trolley and collapsed on the floor clutching my digital camera. Overreaction, certainly but if you saw the Promo girl that went along with these little beauties you´d understand. Couldn´t snap the promo girl though so you´ll have to mind image her...

Aren´t these bizarre? I love going abroad cause you get to see what everyone else has that we don´t have back home. Well South East Asian has JWB chick drinks. Amazing!



Not sure if they´d cope in SA since our booze in a bottle with mixer market is dominated by Klippies&Cola but the novelty astounds me. Buying pre-diluted premium brands. But then again, I suppose whether the bartender under pours it or the manufacturer does is neither here nor there.


No comments: