Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Crowd Pleaser

Yes you. I'm talking to you. Are you trying to get me into bed? Do I look like I need your approval? I didn't think so. Then stop wasting my time telling me how cool I am. I know. Don't even consider comparing yourself to me just because my some freak occurrence we happen to have the same name. Don't pick and choose characteristics you think we have in common and then feel the need to define them for me. I speak the English language. Well. I know how to spell bravado. And it's not the word you were looking for. And by the way, don't you know you shouldn't use the word you're trying to define in your definition?



Some people long for these kind of minions, surround themselves with them. Yes men. I don't need them. I know how good-looking, successful and rockstarstruck I am. I don't need your affirmation. If you're reading this right now, chances are you don't either. So the next time someone starts showering you with compliments (it's just around the corner) pat them on the head and send them on their merry little way. Surround yourself with rockstars.

No comments: