Monday, September 03, 2007


Slow Ball: At the Break down or end of the over?

Please can someone explain this to me otherwise I think I might be retarded, alternatively someone else is retarded...and since we all know I am not, that someone else definitely is..! Who is that someone?



Please tell me if there has ever been an Olympic Games during Soccer World Cup? IRB 7s during World Cup Cricket? Miss Tiger Tiger during Miss Clifton Summer? The short answer is no.


Then why is the inaugural Twenty20 World Cup Cricket (11th-24th September) during the IRB Rugby World Cup 07 (7th September - 20 October)? Obviously it won't impact audience attendance the games but still. And the cricket is being held in SA during Spring.

Imagine sitting in the Cape Town summer sunset at Sahara Park watching SA take on Aussie at Twenty20, ice cold draught in hand, thick cut karoo biltong in the other reminiscing about Dan Carter's excellent solo try to clinch the RWC! Imagine...

No comments: