Thursday, September 06, 2007

M O another O doodlie Y..!

I heard this on 5fm yesterday and it was funny enough to repeat.




Naidoo Senior: Hey son, I have the perfect girl for you to marry!
Naidoo Junior: No man uncle, I want to marry that hot Indian volleyball player!
Naidoo Senior: Relax son, she is Bill Gate's daughter!
Naidoo Junior: Okay, I am in...

Naidoo Senior: Hey Bill, your daughter must marry my son, eh?
Bill Gates: Are you joking? She is only 17 and can choose who ever she wants!
Naidoo Senior: But check this hey. My son eh! He is vice president of the World Bank!
Bill Gates: Really? Done. It's arranged.




Naidoo Senior: Hey Robbie man, I have someone you should make VP at your Bank!
Robert B Zoellick: I have 26 Vice-Presidents! Why do I need another..?
Naidoo Senior: Cause this larnie, is Bill Gates' son-in-law...!
Robert B Z: Done. He starts tomorrow...

No comments: