Sunday, September 30, 2007


Cropdusting...



FHM Magazine featured an article in 2005 which listed and outlined the "100 Greatest Games of All Time." It was a very diverse list which included classics of our youth such as Uno and Monopoly; more recent favourites like Poker and coinage and then went on to baffle me with its inclusion of the self professed Rhodes originated "Goat" and "Cropdusting."

Hold onto your seats kids. Goat is an intricate game of skill which involves going out and pissing in your pants when someone says goat....Uh. Alright. I've heard of the one which involves having to lunge at whichever female you happen to be conversing with if someone says Macadamia nut but this is a new level. Macadamia nut carries the disobedience penalty of jeering from your mates and perhaps Goat carries the same. Ooooooh I think i'll take my chances thank you very much.

Cropdusting involves trying to rub Kroll the Warrior King (I know you've seen How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. A real man can admit that) on as many girls as you can in a club without being slapped. FHM has never claimed to be a high brow read but come on. Cropdusting was actually the inspiration for this article because if there is any doubt that London is being overrun by South Africans who think photocopying makes them bankers, Cropdusting is alive and well on the Underground.


Morning congestion forces people to cram into trains and today, as much as I'm trying to convince myself it was an umbrella, I think there was a knob on my knee (I'm tall). I can't wait until I get to sit in the back seat of my Bentley reading my paper rather than shoulder charging chavs out the way just so I can get a seat and avoid being indecently assaulted...

No comments: