Friday, March 02, 2007

A message to the reader...

Dear Sir or Hot Ma'am,

It has come to my attention that you have experienced a degree of neglect of late in regards to postings by a certain Mr Gavin Henson. I would like to account for this occurrence and offer my most fervent of apologies.

I have recently become very close with the aforementioned GH#12 through a commercial transaction and I have got to know him very well through our close interaction. I can understand how forlorn you must be at not experiencing what I have of late and accept that you may even harbour a jealous inclination toward me but I urge you to shelve such feelings of ill will.

Not enjoying the man's fast wit, humble demeanour and incredibly good looks can be very taxing on an individual; and as such much of the world beyond cape town is in a demur disposition at present since they cannot share the radiance of the man that you do.

Mostly he neglects those lucky enough to be around him due to commitments in sensational areas of life and I can say without fear of contradiction that in this instant it is no different. Mr Henson has taken a short sabbatical from writing to learn how to use his newly acquired Personal Video Recorder.

Don't stress though, you are in his thoughts as he toils with the 100 page information guide and the easy to use universal remote control and again lucky for you he is a fast learner and will be done soon. Further in your own interests is that once he has master it he will not have to spend time away from you in fear of missing anything multichoice has to offer as he can just record it to his 80 hour video hard drive. Lucky you!!!

His PVR is even so advanced it learnt how to crack into Mr Henson's blogger account and how to type. Unfortunately it could only post pictures like those you have witnessed.

Kind regards,

P