Monday, August 29, 2005

Is there something wrong with your eyes bro???



I’m not going to be a prick and gloat, but I am going to be a prick and say ‘I friggan told you so’! Yes the All Blacks did outgun the Boks in the end, but I thought that after that awe-inspiring Kapa o Pango and then Smokin’ Joe’s try early up that the Boks were in for a hiding…

The Boks showed what an accomplished side they are by getting back into contention and fighting right up until the final whistle. Its great to see the world’s greatest rugby rivalry is finally back to what it was. Jake White has revolutionised the green and gold in 18months, but if he carries on selecting bonehead inside centres SA will continue to only score opportunists tries created through pressure and solid defence. Don’t get me wrong, any try is worth 5 points, but if you can’t create tries from 1st phases you ain’t going to be winning silverware, especially away from home…

I cant wait til next year Trinations….
KAPA O PANGO, AUE HI, HA!

No comments: