Monday, November 03, 2008


SrryDad - WP...


This couldn´t have been the easiest thing to explain over the Sunday carvary.

Um...Dad you know that bright red car of yours that you NEVER drive and just leave in the garage all year behind all your other cars?

DnkiePa - WP

Son, by this I assume you are referring to the 1995 Ferrari F50 that is worth over R4 million?

Well, I took it to town to buy some bread and milk, and was showing my crew how fast it goes and kinda lost control and scratched the front. I think I am okay, isn´t that the most important thing?

JmmerPa - WP

No Son, it isn´t the most important thing.

Post script:

Despite reports that Anton Rupert was pushing his old man´s Ferrari through the bends purposely to impress his mates, Gary Cliff on 5fm this morning, was adamant that if any of us was in the position of the stupid Rupert son, of course we would take the car out for a spin and try bang it around corners to impress dolls and mates.

Um...Gareth...I would like to point out that if having one of those in your garage is NOT enough to impress dolls and mates and you have to go to greater lengths by driving like a maniac then there is something very wrong with you, or something just missing.

Something which I am certain you are able to associate with hey Gareth?

No comments: