Thursday, November 06, 2008

Inspiration...

It has been many moons since I have contributed any knowledge, displayed any talent or divulged any secrets to success via Rockstar Journals but ahead of my imminent return to Cape Town (yes, you heard right. Cue screaming, throwing bras and fainting), I stumbled upon inspiration. Sweet, beautiful inspiration. Whilst walking down Oxford Street the other day, I suddenly felt strangely light headed and a little weak at the knees. Suddenly the crowd parted and an angel brushed passed walking in the opposite direction. A Victorias Secret angel that is:



Yes, it was Adriana Lima. Just walking around like an ordinary person. She said thanks when I offered her a place to stay over summer and asked if her friend Alessandra could come along too. For those of you in the Mother City, I will see you soon

No comments: