Monday, November 13, 2006

Something is down...

I feel like Meredith Gray's housemates will tonight. I feel, not that I have been lied to but rather something important has been kept from me! However, I do use important loosely, as truth be told I don't really care that she has a secretive sibling. There are some people out there to whom this will matter, so I am just pushing for the credit of having this remarkable discovery attributed to me.

I feel like Alexander Fleming after inventing penicillin, it'll make me famous but I don't need it, except I am already famous and this discovery wasn't accidental.


Moving along, many of you are familiar with the existence (sporadic yet confirmed; he is the yeti in that car insurance ad) of the Tall Blonde Guy or TBG. (check out any 3rd post on this site if you haven't: www.2oceansvibe.com) The mythical inimitableness of him is inherent in the very fact that he is a one of a kind!

Well, shock and horror for you faithful believer he actually has a little brother who is far more famous than he is. And if you doubt my discovery watch the Springboks play the English this weekend and keep an eye out for the blonde mopped replacement scrumhalf that will take over from Sean Perry in the 60th minute...

No comments: