Monday, September 04, 2006

New competition...

The hilarity of watching Survivor SA cough and splutter it's way to the pathetic hall of fame dispated sooner than I thought. I really anticipated been able to watch atleast 4 episodes laughing 'at' it before the novelity would wear off and I'd have to go back to laughing at other substandard SA productions, like the currie cup.


This was not the case, in fact the novelty wore off during the pre-credits but I stomached my bile and watched all 50 minutes of it. I came to a two conclusions.

The girl we were backing is deceptively portrayed in her photo and on screen sans the airbrush she is one huge bitch. Also realised her name is not Bridget, but Brigeeeet. I'm guessing her great relatives drove oxendrawn wagons.

The second conclusions gives rise to my new competition:

(drum roll) Who between Sam - the camp ripped energiser keen bean gay biker - or the presenter will be the first to die after a fellow contestant, or viewer at home, places one of the rare, venomous, indigenous tree frogs in their rice bowl?

I am not sure how the viewer at home will pull such a moment of skullduggery off but as soon as I realise that you will see either Sam the fag or Gareth Cliff's older brother frothing at the mouth while palpitating on the deck of a panama boat ambulance.

Hope you appreciate the Gareth Cliff's older brother thing! The guy is a spitting image and talks the same amount of crap. Did you hear the symbology quote? For fuck sakes, Willem Dafoe would do his nut, 'I believe the word you are looking for is sym-bo-lism....'

No comments: