Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Old Boys Day...

I loved school. I really did. It was a fantastic time of my life and I look back on it with enormous relish. The reason for this could possibly be that I went to one of the best schools in the country! However, I do have one minor consideration to take into account now that I have seen the grass (or lack there of) on the other side, and in retrospect I wish my school-sending parents had looked further abroad like say...South Flordia???




This is Erica Chevillar, and she is 25. She also teaches at West Boca Raton High. South Florida. She is also, and somewhat conveniently so, a member of the USA Bikini team! The school was a little upset with this. I don't see how that is possible. Class attendence must have been through the roof, although possibly quite literally as every boy in the school would probably attend her classes...


Come to think of it was tertiary education is not stearing me in my desired direction. Maybe I should go back to High School...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ms. Erica Chevillar posted some stuff with her pic on it at cafepress!