Monday, April 03, 2006

Durban 7 days...

As the Robbie count down approaches numbers as lower than Western Force log points the Robbie Hype is exploding in Cape Town.

The rockstar is staying at the Table Bay Hotel at the Waterfront and tacky SA magazines are already all over his ass like street kids on a glue bottle. Pictures of the great man are highly sought after and fans are flocking around the city following sms reports revealing his whereabouts. Opium even had the April Fools audacity to send out smses 'claiming' Williams was going to perform from their courtyard on saturday night. That really pisses me off. Why do people have to jump on the Robbie train to promote their own endeavours, and for crumbs sakes learn the April Fool rules, everyone knows that it has to be before 12 noon to count. Boneheads.


This little story really made me cry with laughter and horribly jealous of Robbie:
Word spreads that Williams is kicking back at Ignite in Camps Bay last thursday. So these skanky little girls go off in hot pursuit of the man. They slime their way into the VIP section and get close enough to talk to them. And here is where it gets interesting.

Skanky crackwhore to Williams: "You know Robbie I used to hate you and think you were an arrogant talentless prick until I saw you on Parkinson and I realised how wrong I was. You are actually really sensitive, caring and amazing..." [at this point I am jealous of nothing]

Robbie nonchalantly looking back at said CW: "I don't appreciate that. I think you should leave."

That's all he said, nothing more to anyone, not even a nod or a sly wink to his henchmen. What happened? His bodyguards walked up and quietly removed the CW from the club. Not just the VIP room but the entire club.


You have to envy that power. I wish I could have big men dressed in blacksuits escourting all ugly girls and boneheads from establishments. We would live in a much happier place...

No comments: