Thursday, August 14, 2008

What we´re waiting for...



The Olympics so far has been sensational. I don´t actually think that, nor have any factual basis to prove that as I haven´t watched much yet. However, any event on the world stage that advocates good looks over other talents is my kind of sensational. Faster, higher, stronger...and better looking..!


Fat opera 6 year old singers aside, the Games are getting taken the fuck over my Phelps and his frictionless swimsuit. His name is in every headline, the only performance that will reach the news worthiness of Phelps gold string of medallions will be Roger Federer´s non-performance by getting asswhipped by James Blake. Until Saturday that is...


The Athletics kick off in the Bird nest tomorrow and the first hour of events include Round 1 of the men´s 100m. Oh fuck me this is going to be pretty. The men´s final is on Saturday...


This is what we´re waiting for...

No comments: