Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ashrak strikes back...

I am not entirely sure whether I have mentioned this to you - I may have in passing - but I have definitely mentioned this to myself countless times. Cape Times rugby 'writer' Ashrak Mohamed is a fool! Not just your typical foolish man, but a full blown village idiot.


Third Force as he is affectionately known is celebrated for his subjetively, factless rugby journalism that makes a mockery of the your early morning sports read. His stupidity is so far fetched its actually funny. I think they should take his opinion column and place it between Calvin&Hobbes and Madam&Eve. Yes, thats it. In place of that weird slug and duck cartoon.

Injured: deeply hurt...

This mornings gem is about why he thinks PDV is a fool (so far correct, but why is where he loses sanity) for not letting Ryan Kankowski play against the Pumas on Saturday. Newspapers and the interweb have been reporting Kankowski's current injury layoff since Sunday.

Nice one Ash-fact.

And here is a picture of a fake Ronaldo just for fun...


And his ex-doll for more fun...

No comments: