Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Monday HK…


This is a unique opportunity for you the reader to enjoy our first Monday girl from Hong Kong! No, she is not from this Hong Kong and no you aren’t in HK enjoying her (at least I think not) but she is been sent to you from the Samsung internet centre at HK International Airport’s departure lounge.

We’re specifically using Miss Lima here to entertain your Monday as a gesture of commiseration to the Brazilian football team and all their supporters. It was a shame to watch them bow out of the World Cup although it was more like Zidane bent them over like a cheap hooker.

However any people that were backing Brazil from South Africa can find solace in the knowing that another era came to an end over the weekend. Zuraida Jardine played her last show (please let it be for a friggan long time) as a DJ on 5fm. There was more chance of an England penalty taker finding the back of the net than finding an inkling of remorseful in the ears of any 5fm listener with half a peanut for a brain. Lovely!

I would stick around longer but there is this irate communist fellow with a baton, neon yellow armband and funny hat behind me eye-balling my expressive use of Adriana on the computer screen. Sorry Chairman, I’ll be done as soon as I google democracy…

[Just realised this has been posted on Tuesday but give me a break. I left Cape Town on a Monday and haven't slept. As soon as I sleep I will consider it Tuesday]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought you would give us proper news, like suddam being found guilty on all charges of war crimes... he was sentenced to death and his last wish was to name his firing squad... he chose Lampard, Gerrard and Carragher from 12 yards... hope the reeds have grown back!!!