Monday, January 12, 2009

Like a duck to water...



I am not sure if the title works but even less sure if been boob cuddled is any sort of a consolation at having been born ginger. Probably not, however whilst we´re talking about Jinger, can anyone on the face of this great planet explain to me how 5fm allows the new song by Ard Matthews from Just Jinger to be played on their station...

Bring the NOISE!

The lyrics are possibly the worst I have ever heard...ever...

Mr Morgan
I don’t blame ya
You tried hard
To become a saviour

I hope u know this
You were not alone
The world was watching you
From the comfort of their home

As he put you down?
Made you run for your life
Well we wont let you down
No, we’ve got to:

Fight for Zimbabwe
Fight for the free and fair
Rights of Zimbabweans
Till the whole world’s made aware

Till there’s a show of hands
That have not/will not be bound
We gotta make enough NOISE!
Till there’s a fair election round

v.2

Do you walk away?
Or make another stand?
Turn the other cheek
Humbled by the meek

Don’t wash your hands
Before you roll the other sleeve
Cos you aint going out like that
You aint going out…

What are those other famous lyrics? ¨I don´t mind what they say, as long as they are talking about me..?¨

No comments: