Sunday, January 20, 2008

[This post is purely for reference purpose to above post]

A high 5 will do...

The imminent flood of 'how was your holiday?' questions that I will have to deal with when I return to my normal life in a month [this Clifton life-style guard thing is just a summer fling] scares the hell out of me.

I hate having to deal with it! So I think the best defensive is an aggressive offensive so I am going to start my own onslaught before you can. How was your holiday???

Oh wait, it just got a fuck load better! If you don't believe me, read on for the next 60 seconds and honestly tell me if I haven't changed your life..!



Whilst you were snow-walking the tourist beat in Aspen, lathing on Piz Buin on a Mediterranean yacht, playing kolpak rugby at an Irish rugby club, pina colading the shit out of life in Mozambique or giving little angels their wings in St Francis, myself and Rockstar stayed at home. We watched out beaches, we kept the Joburgers boet out of trouble and looked after Cape Town for you. It's a pleasure.

Yes, there is more...

Since we have been so carefully protecting our wonderful little city like the endangered piece of fynbos it is we have had our ears firmly to the ground. And what have we have heard that will jump your holiday up at least two bars of the Holiday Barometer? [just remembered I haven't shared with you the graduations on the Holiday Barometer - mental note to rectify that]

Your holiday just got better.



Snow Patrol are playing live in concert, in Cape Town on Signal Hill in a very small arena to a select few people! The concert is on the 1st March 2008...


That pain sensation in your arm right now is you trying to pinch yourself. This isn't a dream, you are awake. No dreams are this good. Congratulations you are inner circle.

Tickets are still available. Email us at rockstarweb@gmail.com and we will send you details on how to purchase your own.

A hi5 will do...

No comments: