Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A thousand apologies...

I must apologise for the lack of posting of late. I stand with GH#12 when he says that he is not happy. I am not happy either. Let me tell you about a time when I was happy though. This will be part 1 of the aforementioned "Why We Went to Aspen: The Story of Dan and Craig."

Two nights ago, I attended a jacuzzi party in a $3 million house in the hills surrounding Aspen and sipped on eggnog whilst listening to a collection of Christmas carols played on the jazz flute. This is my happy place a la Happy Gilmore. I feel the need to mention however, that I have more than 1 happy place and another would be in a bed with the Monday girl below.

No celebrity sightings as of yet. Don't worry though. If Britney and Paris are around with short skirts and no underwear, I will be there. I will sacrifice myself and risk a clout from the meaty hand of a 6ft6 bodyguard to get you the best possible shot.

In less exciting celebrity news, two of my housemates are handling the task of fitting Jerry Seinfelds ski boots this week. They are planning on asking him to tell Kramer to lighten up on the racial slurs.

I promise to write again soon...
Adios

No comments: